Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Xiao DD -
Is 76 Days now!
10 weeks & 6 days :)





Soon I will be finishing my 1st trimester.

And my second pregnancy is not as good as my first.

I feel like vomited all the times.

I feel tired all the times.

And I need to go to the toilet at least 10 times a day.

I use to hate drinking cold stuff before pregnant but now w/o cold drink
I can't eat and I rather don eat.

Hopefully my 2nd trimester , everything will turn good :)

Choosen my gyane and hospital for Xiao DD.

Gonna visit gyane this week &
Will be giving birth at Mount A .

Ya, Stephenie is also pregnant!
Hers is 2weeks smaller then Xiao DD.

We are gg to the same gyane and hospital!

This is what good friend called?
Even tio also tio tgt right?

HAHA..

Can't wait to see my Xiao DD <3



No comments: