Tuesday, February 08, 2011

W.O.M.A.N




Anybody miss me? LOL.

Xiao DD is now 122 Days (17weeks and 3Days)
I'm so excited to know about Xiao DD gender :)

Out of sudden , I have the feel to post about this~

When we have kids.
We tend to be overly contended and used to
our lifestyle & feel that taking care of
husband and family is our responsibility, so husband &
baby become our main focus in life...

Till sometime we forget about ourselves.

So women must really find a husband that
willing to always put you in the first place
then any other things.

Like me, Des always forget about me due to his work.
So I will always help him find a reason to
overcome myself. (etc)
Is good that he is working hard for our future,
So is ok that I don get any text or call from him.
But still I do feel sad :(

Whatever! I'm not young girls that can anyhow throw
my attitude. sometime to avoid quarrel we have
to keep everything to ourselves, even how unhappy we are.

But still we have to know. There still a long way to go.
A relationship wont be happy always.






P.S
Thanks for loving me !

No comments: