Sunday, May 15, 2011

30WEEKS

Someone leave a comment said Tian En is a boy name..
Does it sound like boy? En is Rui En de "En" I think ok mah.

Dylis is 31Weeks today^3
Another 9 more weeks and I will be able to see my Pricess.D
Excited MAXXXXXX!

Went for 3D scan last week but Little D.
refuse to show us her face and keep on hiding.
But through side view we saw her yawnning^
Cute si le nah!
She is becoming more and more active.
Kicking more and more hard.
And I do have hard time sleeping and toilet run is like
1hour 1time at night.
Make me so tired everyday!

And Dylan boy is also very excited about his Little mei mei.
He will greet me, (morning mummy, morning Dylis meimei)
awwww.. So cute! And he like to kiss my tummy and talk to his mei mei.

Hopefully after Dylis is born he can really dote on his mei mei
that much.

Gonna send Dylan to full day child care on July.
So at least confinement period Lynn can help out mummy.


Alright, Shall update soon!
Sorry is all words post. Want picture?
Add me in FB^^
But leave a message first.

Byeeeeeeeee ^3

No comments: