Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Only 39 More days to go..


Only 39 more days to go.

This month have to clear all my off in liue.
Got too many days already.
Will start my ML on 1st July :)

So I have lots of time to touch u my blog and update a little more often.
Shall update more on the Dylis for this post.

Still unable to do a 3D scan due to this naughty girl
always playing hide & seek with us!
So no choice. Ah Phua say if next appt still unable to scan
then we have to wait till she's born then can see le.
Maybe she wanna give us surprise.

But pray and hope she look like her Daddy lah!
With big eyes and sharp nose^^
Just kidding, As long as she healthy will do!

Alright, Below are my pregnancy progress..
But I think those who have me in fb alr see till sian le.LOL


Here we GOOOOO!





(above) 26 weeks 3 days
(above) 27 weeks
(above) 28 weeks

(above) 29 weeks
(above) 29 weeks 4 days
(above) 30 weeks 2 days
(Above)
(above) 31 weeks 1 days
(above) 32 weeks
(above) 33 weeks
(above) 34 weeks



Above pic is taken by iphone 4. So is not very clear.

No comments: