Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Only 11 more days to go!

OMG! Only left with 11 more days!

Eh. Nervous? Of cos! LOL.

Although is my second one but still as nervous and is as nervous as the first one.

WHY?
I don know?!
I think is because I alr know how the whole process go..
So I will be more nervous?
LOL. Lame -.-

Same as last time.
Confinement will be done by mummy
but with the help of my maid.
As Dylan now is in his new cc.
My maid will be damn super free.

Lets talk about Dylan :)
Is his forth days in his new cc.

1st day, still ok.
He waved goodbye when I said byebye.
In the noon time teacher call and ask if I wanna
bring him home, cos is only the first day.
Kids will tends to have home sick.
But I never as I believe my brave boy can overcome it!
When MIL fetch him that evening, teacher told MIL.
He nap till half way wake up and look for mummy(Heart sour!)


2nd day, Not that lucky!
He cried and said he don wanna go sch.

3rd day, Same thing.
Refuse to go into his class when reached.
I bring him back around 3pm as there's a party
at Carol place. When my maid reach the cc.
She saw Dylan lying in the mat and looking at the celling.
I guess he really miss home :(

4th day, AGAIN!
Refuse to let my maid leave.

I know it take time. But hopefully he can really adapt to it.
He look so restless when he reach home.
I guess he cant nap in the afternoon.
Without his chou chou and tutu.
I think he missed home.
Poor boy! But what to do?

JYJY MY SWEETHEART BOY!

My only worries is I cant give him the attention he want
after Dylis is out. :(

No comments: