Monday, September 13, 2010

300 Post On Blogger.





This is my 300 post!!!
 Time pass real fast!
Next month Dylan will turn 2. 

The cute little cheeky boy never fail to make my day :)
He wipe my tears, hold my hand and say
"Mommy, No scare No scare". 
Thanks GOD!

I think I gonna stop my factory liao.
Maybe one is enough?
Although my wish is to have 4 Kids before I turn 28.
LOL.

My 22nd Birthday celebration was LOVE.
Feel all the love from my ladies.
Book a hotel room @ Holiday inn.
BIG THANKS TO ALL.
And they mark my wish list again :)


The sad things was Baby went to Hongkong
for his company trip on the 14 - 18 Aug.
So this is the 4th birthday that he was not w me.


& I found myself a good friend.
That the reason why I stop blogging for so long.
That was TWITTER!
I happy I Tweet, I not happy I Tweet.
All I have to do is TWEET TWEET TWEET.




Alright, Enjoy the picture below.
Not all as almost all had alr uploaded to FB.








(Above) GONG ZAI MIAN. 

(Above) Hello Kitty YAN YAN!
Baby brought it back from HK.




DDDDDDD ..

No comments: