Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My All





Dating with Baby for 4years 4months.
In this 4years, we married & have little Dylan.
Right, You may say is short gun but is doesn't matter now.
Soon we will have our own flat and maybe a 2nd baby.

We tried to let each other happy and 
accept each other bad habit.
We believe everything is fated and we cherish.
 
We started dating when I was 18 and
He is only 21.
We both understand this is not gonna be REAL!
But still we walked through.
We stand by each other , Listen to each other.
There's time when I wanted to give up due to my
Personal Emotion. (I'am a super emo-person)

When I found out I was preg,
I was like: OMG! I am only 20.
Do we really have future?


God make us to be husband & wife.
He gave us a lovely son.
There must be a reason.

So young couple, young parent.
Be contended for what you have.
Don't compare!

Others maybe driving a BMW ,
Wearing branded from head to toe.
But you have what they don have,




P/S
 Think far, think smart!
My advice :)






No comments: